Saturday, November 10, 2012

Spin The Wheel

Well, I wandered into the city I'm staying in today, because sitting around is probably the worst thing I could do considering that these guys are apparently hunting me down. Ran into this one street filled with various stalls... There was a guy selling crappy food, one guy selling crappy curios, a guy selling crappy novels... And then I saw this one guy with one of those wheel games. You know, the ones where you pay a few dollars, the guy spins the wheel, and you hope it lands on, like, the clover or whatever? I don't know why, but I felt... weird around that guy. He was reading a book, but when I walked by his head SHOT UP and he just stared at me. I don't think he was a fear... But still. Can anyone tell me what that might've been about?

Oh, also, he wasn't wearing a red glove or anything, before you guys ask. Certainly not Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment