Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fan-freaking-tastic

Welp, remember the relatives in NYC? Dead. Dead dead. I open the door to their home, and I see them all dismembered with their bodyparts strewn through the house. The perpetrator? My little brother. Or... At least... He looked like my little brother... But it WASN'T.

Remember in my second ever post, where I mentioned there was a cult devoted to some angel or something? It was THAT. THAT THING HAD IMPERSONATED MY LITTLE BROTHER. I don't really have a name for that thing, so for now, I'll call it Seraphim.

So of course, a few minutes after  I get in the house and find my relatives dismembered, Seraphim shows up in the kitchen. It just looked at me, holding a bloody kitchen knife. We just... stared at each other for a while. And then it FRICKING LUNGES AT ME AND SLASHES ME IN THE CALF. I somehow managed to get the knife out of Seraphim's hands, but instead of attacking I just RAN. I ran outside, got into my car, and sped off.

How can it impersonate my little brother? Did it "embrace him" like those crazy cultists mentioned? How does one even do that? Does anyone have any idea how exactly you're supposed to "embrace" Seraphim? I don't think I'll be going anywhere quickly, because I fully intend on staying at this motel for a while. So if anyone has any idea, tell away.

No comments:

Post a Comment