Friday, November 30, 2012

All things must come to an end.

Well, I don't think there's really anything else I can post here, now that I've managed to figure everything out. Hell, Felix isn't even a problem now.

Y'see, yesterday, Felix attacked me. Like, he didn't even try to kill me with a death-trap, or even be remotely subtle. He just ran at me, firing a pistol wildly. The gun somehow jammed though. And EXPLODED. It literally exploded in his hand and basically just destroyed it. It was a bunch of bloody chunks barely hanging onto a stump.

And then... The Wheel got PISSED.

I'm not entirely sure what happened. All I know is that one moment, Felix was on his knees, clutching his ruined stump, and the next, he was crucified to a roulette wheel, MORPHING INTO A WOMAN WEARING A SHOWGIRL COSTUME. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP AT ALL.

I'll just condense this into the short 'n' sweet version...

The Wheel is free.

She is out of her prison.

SHE IS IN OUR WORLD, AND SHE IS PISSED.

All I can do now is keep moving. I got myself a bindle stick. I found a wooden pole, drew the Twin Triangles on a cloth, put in some stuff, and now I'm moving on.

I don't think I'll be stopping anywhere for a long time. I'll just keep walking on and on.

I'm the Lucky Man. I think it's in my nature to wander.

I'll be running into a lot of you guys in the future. You other runners, I mean.

If you're lucky.

-The Fool


(And that concludes The Fool's story. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. This was my first fearblog, and it seems to be a resounding success! I'm glad to be in this great Mythos, and I hope this first story of mine has been a good contribution! Bluesunnyday out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment