Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FEEEEELIIIIIIIIX!!!

I hate Felix I hate Felix I hate Felix I HATE FELIX.

Apparently he's buddy-buddy with... SOMETHING. I've been having random accidents all day. Tripping and falling into traffic, somehow barely avoiding being run down, then cutting myself with the knife I've been using for protection. Also, apparently someone sprayed graffiti of a pure-white woman onto the door of the place I'm staying. How do I know it's Felix? ANOTHER note.

I've enlisted a bit of help in my... tests. They know who I serve, and they've offered to assist me in any way they can.

Best regards,
-Felix

And I've been having weird dreams. Usually ones where I'm pursued by... Someone. I'm not sure who, to be honest. It's just WEIRD.

Well, whatever. Just hoping I don't die horribly...

No comments:

Post a Comment