Friday, November 23, 2012

Felix's House of WHEELS WHY ALL THE WHEELS

Welp, Felix has apparently decided to stop trying to kill me. Instead he decided to place a roulette wheel on my bed, complete with another NOTE!


The first test is completed. You've done well. The second one shall come in a few days.

-Felix

Great, MORE tests to look forward to. Knowing Felix, I'll end up in the hospital AGAIN by the time this is over. And then I might get to meet my good friend Dr. Beakman again! Hatred Joy! Also, I think the Fears have locked onto me again. Just today I barely avoided dying in a fire at a food store. This was made especially difficult due to the fact that both the smoke and the fire were following me. Unsurprisingly, I managed to run into both a burly man hidden by smoke AND a woman wearing a bridal dress made out of flames. Brute, Burning Bride, good to know you're after my ass as well.

Welp, birds are gathering outside the building. Time to grab my umbrella and shoo them away. Wish me luck that it isn't the Convocation this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment