Sunday, November 11, 2012

Roll The Dice...

I'm typing this after several hours of staring at the knife I used to stab a man to death. But he isn't a man. I'm pretty sure that a human's blood isn't golden...

So remember wheel guy from before? He managed to get into my motel room. I don't know how. But I pretty much immediately freaked out. He just grinned. I asked him what he was doing in my room. He just grinned. I pulled out my knife and demanded an answer. He just grinned. And then he threw a fricking brick at my skull. I somehow managed to dodge, and stabbed him. He just grinned. And then he muttered something. "That hasn't happened before..." And then he died. I ran into another room to call the cops, but when I looked back, the body was gone... And that's when I noticed the knife was covered in a gold liquid... And the note left where the body was.

Expect to see me again.

-Felix

Can... someone explain this? At all?

No comments:

Post a Comment