Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Notes from the darkened room

Well, I'm sure most of you reading this have read Zeke's post about how he attacked me by now. But you probably don't know why the heck I dissapeared.

Well, all I really remember was fighting Zeke, running away, and then suddenly getting a rag shoved into my face and being knocked out. And then I woke up in some dark room.

There's only, like, one dim light in here. I woke up directly underneath it, lying in this pool of... I think it was my blood. I was lying back-down in it, and it was the color of blood... But it was glittery. Like, I'm serious, it was blood, except it was GLITTERING. I'm... confused. Really confused.

All that's really here is a light, a framed portrait of some Las Vegas showgirl, and my laptop. My back's bandaged up, and I seem to be dressed in a tuxedo.

Wait, holy crap, did the guy who kidnapped me UNDRESS ME AND THEN REDRESS ME?!? OH MY GOD I FEEL SO VIOLATED.

Wait, there's hissing coming from the wall... Why do I feel so slee

Oh, don't worry, our good friend The Fool isn't dead or anything. It wouldn't suit my plans to do that. My mistress would NEVER approve of that! Not when we're so close to freedom already! My mistress shall be free soon, and I wouldn't stop it for anything in the world.

PS. Before you ask, no, I didn't dress The Fool. One of the Showgirls did that. We wanted him to look his best for the Mistress.

-Felix

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but I did what I had to do. I am glad you escaped, however.

    ReplyDelete