Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh god why

NOT GOOD NOT GOOD NOT GOOD NOT GOOD NOT GOOD.

Typing this from some motel somewhere, I'm currently running from... God, I don't know what.

I should probably explain WHY I'm at this motel, huh?

Well, tonight I woke up in the middle of the night, after having some nightmare about my little brother being slaughtered somewhere. I got up to get a glass of water, and when I went past my parent's room I saw...

Oh god...

I saw them both dead. Their throats were TORN OPEN and I swear I saw some little monster thing leap out the window.

I immediately packed some clothes and some food, looted my parent's wallets, got into the car and drove away as fast as humanly possible. Thank god I got my driver's license a month ago... Eventually I decided to stop and I'm now at some cheapo motel. I'm trying to make my way to the city. I have some family there... I don't even know what's happening... Can someone please explain to me at all what's going on?

3 comments:

  1. I had hoped that you would be able to avoid this happening. I'm so sorry. I would explain everything to you, but there's just so much... I only have two pieces of advice for you.
    1. Judging from your first few posts, most of Them have already made your town their turf. Leave the town. Leave the state. Leave the country, the continent- Just know that it will only buy you a bit more time.
    2. For the love of God, if someone says to you "Let me in", run as far away as possible as fast as you can. Dont even let them touch your clothes, or you'll end up being a host for one of Them like me.

    *That's not necessarily a bad thing, Ezekiel.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've already left the town. I left it far behind. I'm not leaving the state just yet. I have some family down in NYC, I was kinda hoping I could meet them and lay low for a while...

      If not, then I just need to keep running.

      Also, thank you so much for warning me about the "Let me in" thing. Someone started pounding on the door a few minutes after I read your comment, screaming exactly that. I think it's a very good thing I had all the locks on the door...

      Delete