Thursday, November 29, 2012

Just read the post.

Well, I managed to escape Felix... but it was really weird. I think this is going to take a while to explain, so MASSIVE INFODUMP INCOMING.

So I'm pretty sure everyone knows about The Unlucky Man (possibly known as Omega), right? And how he's got pretty much terrible luck all across the board?

Well, for every reaction, there is an equal and opposite reaction. I guess the universe took one look at the man they'd created and went "Oh crap, things are MASSIVELY unbalanced now..."

So you know what they did? They created me...

Apparently, I was born supernaturally lucky. Ever wondered why all the fears, despite seemingly having locked onto my sorry rear end, couldn't ever actually kill me? Why The Plague Doctor didn't hit me with Bubonic Cancer AIDS in that hospital? Well that's the reason why.

And apparently, there's a Fear I didn't know about. One that's been imprisoned.

The Wheel of Fortune.

Ever wondered why Felix was stalking me like a hawk and trying his hardest to murder me? Because he didn't want me dead. He wanted to make sure I was the real deal. Managing to escape having my throat slit by the skin of my teath was the last bit of confirmation Felix needed. He chloroformed me and kidnapped me.

You're probably wondering what happened after the whole Sleeping Gas thing, right? Well, I had to go through a little surgery. Basically, Felix had a container of liquid luck. Apparently, his "mistress" granted him the ability to drain luck from others in the form of a liquid. He put that into an IV bag and injected it into me. He was trying to make me THE LUCKIEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE.

Why would he do that? Because he wanted to use me as a vessel for The Wheel of Fortune. Basically, he was going to have her escape her imprisonment by letting her possess me.

So there I was, lying in a bed with an IV pumping golden luck into my veins, when something happened.

I think my luck must've had a... reaction, I guess? You know how when someone with Type A blood gets injected with Type B, his blood starts clotting? Well, it was something like that. Except instead of making my blood clot, it basically EXPLODED OUT OF MY PORES AS A MIST. That mist was apparently pure concentrated BAD luck, which resulted in, among other things, the IV bag suddenly exploding, and my bed to collapse. Felix entered just as the explosion happened, and he got a facefull of the black mist. He ended up staggering straight into a wall, knocking him out.

I pretty much ran like hell the moment I saw I was free. I managed to find all my stuff in a trunk outside the house I was being kept in, so that's why I have my laptop to tell you guys what's happening... This is really way too weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment