Sunday, October 28, 2012

Intros and Examples

Hello Blog-O-Sphere!
I'm Bluesunnyday, Blue for short, and I started this blog to discuss the odd goings-on in my town.
Frankly, my town is a bit on the odd side.
It's a quiet little town firmly stuck in between Zilch and Nada, off in the woods of Rochester, New York. Full of trees, incredibly cold, a huge library, plenty of birds, a large lake and a creepily dedicated puppeteering community. The people are kinda weird too.

So that's why I started this blog, to act as a sorta gripe-fest about the crazy people in this town. Honestly, sometimes I feel like the only sane person around!

Like today, I saw this one member of the aforementioned puppeteering comunnity, just walking down the street. Except he was walking pretty funny. It was really odd and jerky. I think he might've been drunk. I just gave him a wide berth, really, didn't want to get involved with a drunk puppeteer.,,

I'll be posting more examples of the oddities of my town as they continue. Stay tuned folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment